Here are some key details about Joe Rogan being joined by Eddie Bravo, Joey Diaz and Brendan Schaub to watch fights on January 20, 2024:
- Joe Rogan is hosting a UFC fight viewing party at his podcast studio on January 20, 2024.
- The fights they are watching are likely from a scheduled UFC event being held that night.
- Eddie Bravo is a jiu-jitsu instructor and frequent guest on The Joe Rogan Experience podcast. He often provides commentary on grappling during UFC events.
- Joey Diaz is a stand-up comedian and Rogan’s friend who has appeared on his podcast many times. Diaz is known for his loud, high-energy personality.
- Brendan Schaub is a former UFC fighter turned comedian who co-hosts The Fighter and the Kid podcast with Bryan Callen. He provides analysis on the fights.
- Rogan is hosting Bravo, Diaz and Schaub to watch the fights live and give their reactions and expert opinions on air during his podcast episode.
- The four have a great dynamic together with their knowledge of MMA and comedy backgrounds, which should lead to an entertaining viewing party episode of the podcast.